Stream Trimmer is designed to trim portions of a predefined size or duration from an MPEG-2 file. Simple interface and straightforward logic add value to this handy tool for video editors.
The following parameters should be set in the application:
- Input File - the path to the source file (the portion of which to be cropped)
- Output File - the path to the destination file (the cropped portion to be stored in this file)
- Crop by size or Crop by time - the cropping method
- From: - identifies the starting point of the portion to be cropped (in KB or milliseconds)
- To: - identifies the final point of the portion to be cropped (in KB or milliseconds)
- The minimal valid difference between the values of numeric fields is 50 KB or ms.
- If the Use Crop check box is not checked, the input file will be copied into the output file without any modifications.
(792 KB, zip)
This is freeware. Post your comments on Elecard forum.