Elecard Codec SDK G4
- Low Delay
- Evaluation vs Full
Codec SDK package comprises: codecs, documentation, base classes,and sample applications. Samples include decoding, encoding and network solutions that demonstrate how to use and configure different Elecard components that come along with SDK, such as Elecard MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVC, HEVC codecs; network components: NWRenderer, NWSource-Plus and other filters.
There are C++ and .NET SDK versions available. Elecard Codec SDK G4 (C++) contains samples written in regular (unmanaged) C++. Elecard Codec .NET SDK G4 version is for development of multimedia applications on Microsoft .NET Framework. Each sample of this SDK is written in Managed C++, C# and VB.NET languages.
Base Classes - a C++ class library that simplifies common tasks,appearing during development of multimedia applications, such as: DirectShow graphs building, filters and pins control etc. Base classes are used in SDK sample applications and are delivered in source form.
- HEVC Player - demonstrates usage and adjustment of the Elecard HEVC Video Decoder filter.
- AVC Player - demonstrates use and adjustment of Elecard AVC Video Decoder filter. The application represents basic player functionality (start, stop, fast forward, rewind, positioning, etc).
- MPEG2 Player - demonstrates how to use and adjust Elecard MPEG-2 Video Decoder.
- MPEG4 Player - demonstrates how to use Elecard MPEG-4 Video Decoder.
- Console Player - demonstrates use and adjustment of Elecard decoders. The work of the application is controlled using command line.
- AVC Encoder - demonstrates use and adjustment of Elecard AVC Video Encoder, Elecard AAC Audio Encoder and Elecard MPEG Multiplexer filters using Elecard Module Configuration technology.
- MPEG2 Encoder - demonstrates use and adjustment of Elecard MPEG-2 Video Encoder, Elecard MPEG Audio Encoder and MPEG Multiplexer.
- MPEG4 Encoder - demonstrates use and adjustment of Elecard MPEG-4 Video Encoder, Elecard AAC Audio Encoder and Elecard MP4 Multiplexer.
- Console Encoder - demonstrates use and adjustment of Elecard encoders.
- NWPlayer — plays media streams from network or DVB-ASI capture card and allows the received media data saving to a disk. It supports media files indexation using Elecard Sink Filter. Elecard Module Configuration technology is used for the filters adjustment. NWPlayer demonstrates work of the following filters: Elecard NWSource-Plus, Elecard RTSP NetSource, Elecard DVB-ASI Source.
- NWServer — demonstrates broadcasting of media data to network. It is capable of sending RTP, UDP and TCP packets and sends data session announcement via SAP (SDP) packets.
- NWServer Transcoder — demonstrates transcoding and broadcasting media data to network. Broadcasting capabilities are similar to those of NWServer application.
- Low Delay Streamer** — captures video from the specified screen area and audio from the specified PC audio device, transcodes the data into selected formats (AVC, MPEG-2), multiplexes the encoded streams into MPEG-2 Transport Stream and broadcasts the stream to network clients.
- Low Delay Client** — receiving and playback of video and audio data that is captured and broadcast withLow Delay Streamer.
Full documentation provides an overview of installation and use of Elecard Codec SDK G4. It includes the DirectShow fundamentals and features, detailed description of Elecard Codecs interfaces (API) and sample applications descriptions.
* - Low Delay samples demonstrate how to decrease latency time for compression and decompression of video and audio data that helps minimizing a total time of the process of data wireless or wired transmission in real-time mode.
** - Samples should be used together for achievining higher data processing speed.